12/14/10

Look at what I won!!



I won this Pillsbury Pie Pack from Midwest Mommy!! I'm so excited! I got an awesome Pyrex pie plate, really cool measuring cups (and egg separator which I could have used last week, just sayin'), an apple corer, a really cute apple kitchen timer, a pot holder, a trivet & a coupon for a free pie crust!! Woohoo! We're having pie!!!


Thanks go to Mommy from the Midwest for sponsoring this giveaway so.....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I just it all!



post signature

6 of the people I love gave me love:

pammie said...

WOW! yay you!!!!!!!

Doris Sturm said...

Congratulations - that is a great gift! I love getting kitchen stuff that I can use!

Kathy said...

Congratulations! So, what time is this pie going to be done???

william manson said...

well done you xxxx

Toyin O. said...

Congratulations, good for you.

Savoir Affaire said...

Congrats to you!!!

Post a Comment

I hope you have a beautiful day! ♥

Get Free Shots from Snap.com