7/5/10

New Blogger Template Designer: Backgrounds

I told you about the new Blogger Template Designer the other day. I talked then about Templates. Today I'm going to tell you about the Backgrounds they have available. 

Using the new Designer you can pretty much make your blog look any way you'd like. After you have chosen which Template you want to use, you can spruce it up with a background image. There are TONS of images to choose from under the following categories:
  • Abstract
  • The Arts
  • Business
  • Celebrations
  • Entertainment
  • Family
  • Food & Drink
  • Health & Beauty
  • Hobbies & Crafts
  • Home & Garden
  • Nature
  • Patterns
  • Recreation
  • Science
  • Shopping
  • Technology
  • Textures
  • Transparent
  • Travel
For example, this blog is using the hearts that can be found under both Celebrations and under Transparent and my cookbook is using a background that can be found under Food & Drink (click here to view my cookbook).

Once you've found the background image that you'd like to use, simply click on Apply To Blog in the upper right hand corner. Simple as that! Next time I'll tell you about the Layout options. Have a great day everyone!





post signature

0 of the people I love gave me love:

Get Free Shots from Snap.com