1/14/10

First love

Hi guys! I hope you are all doing well today :)

Those of you that know me, know that I have several blogs. I've been blessed with many friends here in blogland and they have given me much love ♥

I decided to clean up my sidebar a little bit on my Happy At Home blog and that led me to here.

Today I will be putting all my awards on this blog. I will also be adding buttons for great blogs (including my own) and a few blog tips (like how to make your own button and post it on your blog).

They will be easy to find. All you have to do is look on my sidebar under "Things I love", click the thing you want to see and *boop* you are there! Be sure to check out the "Blogs I love" too. There are some awesome people there!

I hope y'all like this little corner of love I am creating and that you come back to visit me here as well :)

Have a wonderful day! ♥

post signature

0 of the people I love gave me love:

Post a Comment

I hope you have a beautiful day! ♥

Get Free Shots from Snap.com