1/14/10

Prizes ♥

I tell people all the time that you can really win prizes here in blogland. Here are the prizes that I have won up to this point. They are in no particular order. If you click the picture it will take you to the post I wrote about each one and if you click the blog name that I won it from, it will take you to that blog. I just loved every single one of them!! ♥


Vanilla beans won from Screaming for Chocolate

Sherri's VIP prize ribbon won from Matter of Fact

Spring Fling giveaway pack won from Everything in Moderation

I haven't received this prize yet but when I do, I will show you immediately! It is the grand prize for Sherri's Silly Saturday Caption Contest won from Matter of Fact

Pet Care package won from Angela's Adventures and Minor Mishaps

Collage won from Tu Tu's Bliss

Blog button won from Tu Tu's Bliss

Glade candle won from A Nut In A Nutshell

Chanel bag won from Screaming For Chocolate


Bookmarks won from Work of The Poet



post signature

1 of the people I love gave me love:

Judi said...

Hi Kathy
What a lovely new site you have.
Congrats on all the goodies you've won. Love the purse.
keep up the good luck
*hugs*
Judi

Post a Comment

I hope you have a beautiful day! ♥

Get Free Shots from Snap.com