As I told you yesterday, Blogger added pages! It was in Blogger In Draft up until just recently so to a few of you that were using In Draft, they may not be new to you but for the rest of us that just use regular Blogger, they are definitely new and most welcome!
Today I'm going to tell you where your pages are and how to set them up.
1. Go to your dashboard
2. Click on "New Post" for the blog that you want to add pages to...This is what it will look like:
3. Do you see where it says "Edit Pages"? Click on that. It will take you to a page that looks like this (except my pages are already set up in this picture so ignore those lol):
4. Click on "Add a page" and follow the instructions on adding the widget. "Tabs" lists your pages across the top of your page and "Lists of links" places it on your sidebar. You set your pages up just like you would any post you are writing but you can be really creative. Just look at any of my pages if you want an example. I have mine as "Lists of links" and this is what it looks like on my sidebar:
5. When you are happy with your page, click on "Page Options". You can decide whether or not to allow comments on that page. That's really the only part you need to mess with.
6. Select "Publish Page". Now you have a page added to your blog :)
Isn't that awesome?!! I love it! If you have a moment, check out all my pages. I have them set up on all my blogs. That's what I did all day yesterday! And have fun with it! I sure did :)