2/24/10

LinkWithin

If you follow my Happy At Home blog, then you've seen LinkWithin, the widget that I want to tell you about today. 

I'd like to say here that I don't get anything for telling you about the products I use. I've just found some things that I like a lot and think y'all might like too so I pass the information on. Now back to my post :)

LinkWithin is a "related posts" widget. It uses the content of your post to find other posts on your blog that contain similar content and then posts the three related posts underneath the post you've just written.

It takes a little time of using it to really start working well but I like it a lot. Just for an example, when I first put it on one of my Hooray for Saturday! posts it gave me 3 completely unrelated posts underneath it. Now that I've had it on my blog for awhile it puts 3 Hooray for Saturday! posts underneath it. Like I said, it just takes it a little bit to start working correctly. 

The reason I told you that is because I don't want you to put it on your blog and then decide it doesn't work just because at first it doesn't. It will. I promise!

A few good things about LinkWithin:
  • It's free
  • It doesn't contain any ads
  • It blends into your blogs design
  • It reminds people of your older posts
  • It keeps readers reading
Still not convinced? Click here to see how it looks on my Happy At Home blog.


Ready to get your own? Click here to get your LinkWithin widget.


post signature

2 of the people I love gave me love:

william manson said...

superb, I happened on this facility a few weeks ago and think it makes your blog, it allows people to see what u have posted in the past,my advice get it for your blog,Kath is 100 percent spot on xx

♥ Kathy said...

Well thanks William :) I've actually had it a long time on my other 3 blogs. I haven't added it here because pretty much everything you could possibly want to read in on one of my pages. Have a great night :D

Post a Comment

I hope you have a beautiful day! ♥

Get Free Shots from Snap.com