I finally found a site that I could make my signatures and not even have to sign up for anything. It's called My Live Signature. It allows you to use up to 25 characters in your signature, customize the font and the color and even decide what kind of slope it is going to have (you'll notice on this blog it's tilted a little...that's the slope.). I just love it. And it's simple. Here's what you do:
- Go here and create your signature. Just select "click here to start" and follow the instructions. It's pretty straightforward.
- When your signature is created it will have a place at the bottom of the page that says "use this signature". Click that. Copy the HTML code that they give you.
- Go to your Blogger dashboard.
- Click on "Settings" for the blog you want to add the signature to and then go to "Formatting".
- At the bottom of that page is a place that says "Post Template". Paste the code into that section.
- If you want the signature to be centered then add the (<)center> code before the section you just pasted into "Post Template" and the (<)/center> code after it. Remember, don't put the red parenthesis as part of your code :)
- Go to the bottom of that page and select "Save Settings"