2/18/10

Wouldn't you know...

Yesterday....or actually late, late, late last night.... while I was writing my last post here, I happened to look up at the top of this page and noticed something quite interesting.

Wait, I need to interject something else here: Thank you for your suggestion on my last post William, but I had experience with that comment form on one of my friends blogs and really didn't like it. I think I'm just going to stick with Blogger's comment form for now. I've found something else to distract me. Which brings me back to my original thought...

Blogger has pages!

Doesn't that just figure.

Some of you may know that the reason I moved my cookbook to Wordpress was because I wanted to be able to have multiple pages. Now that I've got it set up good over there, Blogger adds the ability to have separate pages. Imagine that :)

So....

I'm crazy. I know I'm crazy. I know how many things I'm going to have to change and rearrange and resubmit and how many sleepless nights this is going to give me BUT. I'm moving my cookbook back to Blogger. I'm probably not going to have it completely moved back until close to the end of the month and I'm going to leave my blog on Wordpress because I do have the Foodista contest all set up to those URLs and while I am crazy... I'm. Not. THAT. Crazy.

The main reason I want to move it back is because I really prefer Blogger and I can't have pretty templates on Wordpress unless I want to pay some money, which I don't want to do. And it's really much more convenient for me to have all my blogs in one place. So, that's what I'm going to do. I don't think I had actually completely decided that until just this very minute.

Today I will be working on all my blogs appearances. Getting the things off my sidebars and into tabs at the tops of my pages. You'll notice I already started working on this blog last night. I had to see how it worked before I decided to mess with all my blogs. I decided I really like it. Which means I decided to make myself even crazier. LOL

Hopefully tomorrow I will be back with my normal posts on all my blogs. On this blog I plan to tell you about Pages and what they can do for you. Have a great day everyone....and wish me luck!

post signature

11 of the people I love gave me love:

Living a Balanced life in texas said...

I will be looking forward to the mutiple page post even though I dont know what i would do with more than one page lol

Anonymous said...

This blog looks awesome. I love how you have included tips. Everything looks great. I hope you have a good day ♥

pammie said...

yay pages! boo extra work!

Coffeeveggie addict. said...

hi thanks for visiting may blog,hope to see you again soon,godbless!!!

Liz Mays said...

I love blogger too and I'm not moving to Wordpress no matter how many people go over there!

william manson said...

lol ur funny Kath xx I have seperate pages in blogger for my profile and awards, lol there we are, it will be great having u in the once place xxx

Amy said...

okay a new way to find you..

Sue said...

Hi Kathy,
I love what you are doing with your blogs, for now blogger works best for me too. I am looking forward to seeing all the new changes, and many tips you want to share. I am always doing something new with my blog and always like learning new things. You seem to have such a gift for having great computer kills.
Best of luck. Thank you for being so faithful in visiting me, and am hoping to get my blog list started tonight.
Blessings,
Sue

Robert said...

I didn't know that Blogger had pages now! Some time ago I tried to alter the html to do that - and failed miserably. I'll have to investigate this...

Judi said...

Hi Kathy
I'll have to wait and see what this is all about. I didn't know I was missing something so I'm interested.
Hope you have a good rest of the evening and don't go too ... crazy over this..*s*.
Judi

Ruth said...

I'm kind of glad to hear you prefer Blogger to Word Press.

And yes, I love the pages feature.

Post a Comment

I hope you have a beautiful day! ♥

Get Free Shots from Snap.com