2/21/10

It's YOUR blog*

Remember when I was telling you about music and how some people feel like you're imposing something on them that they don't like? Well, that's basically what I want to tell you about today.

Your blog is just that, YOUR blog. Do what you want with it and don't worry about what other people think of it. If they hate your blog they don't have to visit it. End of story. 

There is a website called READ ME: A Blogger's Disclaimer (just click on the words to visit it) and they talk a lot of sense there to me. I have the READ ME disclaimer on my Happy At Home blog and I also wrote my own disclaimer. You can find both of those by clicking here if you're interested in reading them. 

My favorite line from the READ ME site is this:  It's their weblog, they can do with it as they please. I agree wholeheartedly. It's your space. Do what you want.

Ok, I'm done ranting for today. I promise I don't rant often but every now and then I just have to do it or my head will explode :)

Have a great Sunday everyone ♥ I'll see you tomorrow.



post signature

*This post was written because a person that has known me for over 10 years decided to bash me for what I put on my blogs. Again, they are MY blogs and I'll do what I want. You don't have to visit them. Thanks.

1 of the people I love gave me love:

william manson said...

absolutley dear, its like tv, if u dont like the programme turn it over, good thoughts, thanks for sharing xx

Post a Comment

I hope you have a beautiful day! ♥

Get Free Shots from Snap.com