2/16/10

New awards and sites

I was so excited to find out that I had received two new awards! You can click on the awards to visit the blogs that gave them to me.

The first one is from my new and dear friend William. William writes beautiful poetry and awesome short stories. Here is my award from him:

Isn't it beautiful?! William says:

"Hello friends, as there has been so many kind people giving me awards I thought I should return the compliment and give one back, this was created by me and it is called the

"BLOGTASTIC SPECIAL FRIENDS AWARD".

Thank you so much William! I am so proud of it!!

The second award came from my friend Susan. Susan has a wonderful blog and hosts Outdoor Wednesday. She made this award to bring Georgia bloggers together. Here is my award from her:

Thank you so much Susan! I'm going to check out all the other Georgia bloggers on your list!

I promised you some new sites to visit and I always try to keep my promises :) Here they are:

One Perfect Bite

The Red Clay Diaries

And now you can become a fan of my cookbook on Facebook! Here's that page:

The Eat Food NOT Money Cookbook

I hope y'all have a great day! See you soon!

post signature

1 of the people I love gave me love:

william manson said...

awe Kath u deserve these awards darlin for being someone special.. thanks for the kind words xx

Post a Comment

I hope you have a beautiful day! ♥

Get Free Shots from Snap.com