3/8/10

More great blogs

It's time again for me to update my blogroll and share with you the newest blogs I'm following. Check them out if you have the time :)

post signature

3 of the people I love gave me love:

william manson said...

awe Kathy how kind, thanks a lot for the mention :) I will check out the other fine bloggers soon :)

Unknown said...

Lovely of you to promote William's blog,
he so deserve it.
He is a wonderful friend and blogger.

hugs
shakira

Beth said...

Kathy, I am SO glad I found Blog Love. You taught me how to add my signature, and how to do linked in - I always wondered how people do that!
I haven't actually posted anything since I put the signature in place - hope it works and no reason to think it won't...thanks for your help! You're awesome!

Post a Comment

I hope you have a beautiful day! ♥

Get Free Shots from Snap.com