3/1/10

Squidoo

Sounds exotic doesn't it? It looks pretty exotic too...



squidoo

So what exactly is it? Well, that's what I want to tell you about today. 


Squidoo is just another place to get the word out about your blogs. You create things called lenses there. They are grouped into specific types (mine are grouped under Home) and people can see all that you have to offer from all your websites.


I have the RSS feeds for all my blogs there and links to my Twitter, MySpace and Facebook. And of course it's totally free. If you want to have your blog "advertised" in different places, this is one of the places you can do that. You can click here to see my page there. 

Oh, and one more thought on Squidoo, it's TOTALLY automatic. You don't have to do anything once you have it set up. It updates your RSS feeds for you so there's no forcing them to update like you have to do on some sites. Just some food for thought :) Have a great Monday everyone ♥



post signature

2 of the people I love gave me love:

katdish said...

All these fancy tools! I'm moving over to wordpress soon, so I'll be sure to add this to all the other stuff. (Good thing someone else is doing it. I would be completely lost!)

william manson said...

this is a fabulous idea, Thanks Kath, will be popping over there soon xx

Post a Comment

I hope you have a beautiful day! ♥

Get Free Shots from Snap.com