3/24/10

This one's for Doris ♥

The super sweet and dear friend of mine Doris over at Crocheting in Georgia was nice enough to answer my question yesterday so today I'm going to tell her how to do all the things she asked me about :D

  1. Learn a foreign language...online even :)
  2. Online harmonica lessons
  3. Online piano lessons
  4. Hot air ballooning
  5. How to lose 100 pounds in a year
Go ahead, click the ones you want to learn! And when you're ready to take that hot air balloon ride Doris, I'm ready to go with you! Have a great day!

And Beth, tomorrows post is for you...all about watermarking your photos :)


post signature

2 of the people I love gave me love:

Doris Sturm said...

Thanks for the chuckle, Kathy - I honestly did not expect you to find the answers, but you did it! I'm impressed! I think I might be able to scrape up a few dollars to buy a harmonica and get started on those - and there is an old upright in the recreation room here at the apartments, albeit a bit out of tune ;-)...but then, who isn't it that age ;-)
Love you- you're the best!!!
Doris :-)
thanks for making my day!

william manson said...

lol u are a scream.... good one xx

Post a Comment

I hope you have a beautiful day! ♥

Get Free Shots from Snap.com