The rules and stuff...
I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and then pass it on to 15 other Beautiful Bloggers. I'm going to try to tell you 7 things that you don't already know about me...
1. I am an artist. I bet you didn't know this about me :-) I've been drawing since Elementary school and have drawn everything from the Campbell's Kids doing different sports activities for the gym that my mother was a P.E. teacher in to the Grim Reaper that was airbrushed onto someone's truck.
2. I am super scared of birds. Like birds landing on me. My daughter had a cockatiel for many years and I was always freaked out when he was out of his cage. Snakes, mice, bugs and whatever other creepy crawlies you can think of don't bother me a bit but don't let a bird land on me!
3. I am THE. BIGGEST. STEPHEN. KING. FAN. EVER. but only of his books. I have read every single one of them and own over 30 of them. I can't stand to watch the movies though or any other scary movie. Seriously. Can NOT stand to watch them!
4. I love arrogant men but not in real life. My favorite men on T.V. are seriously, extremely arrogant...Simon from American Idol, Gordon Ramsey from Hell's Kitchen, Russell Hantz from this season and last season of Survivor. I'm warped. I am aware of this :)
5. I love playing pool. I suck at it royally but it's a lot of fun!
6. Speaking of pool....I prefer the ocean over any other place to swim. Second place is a lake. Then a pond. Then the tub. A pool is waaaaay down the list. The chemicals are not nice to me.
7. I have a photographic memory and can repeat movie lines word for word which is very irritating to the people watching the movie with me but I like it :-)
So now I'm supposed to name 15 beautiful bloggers....Have you seen my blog list?!?!?!? There are waaay more than 15 beautiful bloggers on it! Ok, I'll do my best...
In random order :)
1. Mary @ Work of the Poet because she is awesome! She always thinks of every single person and never misses a thing!
2. Sheila @ The Quintessential Magpie because she writes the sweetest stories, is impossible not to love and always makes me feel loved in her comments.
3. William @ William's Poetry because he is super nice and never fails to say something on everything I write even if it's just good post Kath :)
4. Amy @ Keeping up with the Schultz Family because she is a doll and her daughter Alyce is a doll and I consider her one of my good friends.
5. Doris @ Crocheting in Georgia because she is a dear. She's so kind and sweet and I am in love with her pooch Gizzy :-D
6. Shakira @ You Are Never Alone because she makes me feel like I am never alone ♥
7. Jenners @ Life with a Little One and More because she rocks! She always makes me laugh even when I don't think I have anything to laugh about.
8. Blue Violet (I was a good girl see?) @ A Nut in a Nutshell because she's my girl! She's always there to lift me up when I need a friend!
9. Joni @ Screaming for Chocolate because she's just like a sister to me. We've been through quite a bit of the same stuff and I relate to her.
10. Jess @ Aayden and Aaron's Mommy because she rocks the mommy world WHILE going to college. I am so impressed by that!
11. Terry @ A Canadian Blogger because she is sincere and a total sweetheart and she always makes me feel good with her comments.
12. Helen @ Random Musings because she is a wonderful, caring woman who makes my heart smile.
13. Britt @ Following the Path as a Thrifty Pagan because she is a good friend of mine who knows way too much about me and I have to bribe her every now and then to keep my secrets lol just playing...she knows I love her to bits!
14. Wendy @ Weight...What? because she is super funny and makes me have mental images of things that I never would have known about if it wasn't for her (I'm still seeing the bubble butt by the way...thanks!) :)
15. Susan @ Stop Calling Me That because her sarcasm and this-is-the-way-it-is-so-deal-with-it attitude make me scream with joy. Seriously. They do! She is awesomeness defined!
Now everyone reading this needs to visit everyone else so that you can see that I'm totally right in everything I said! And again, THANK YOU JENNIFER! You are so sweet! Oh yeah! And Jennifer has a cool beans blog button too! You know how much I love them :) So I'm going to show that off and then I'm going to hush. Have a great day everyone!