I like it though. It makes it easy for people to share specific posts of mine on Twitter. I really like it on my cookbook the best!
Would you like to add it to your blogs? Here's what you do:
1. Go here
2. Copy the code for the button. I use the first code they show. You could alternately use the compact button if you wanted to. I don't mess with any of the other stuff (changing the URL or changing the @username). I think it's fine with just the basic code
Here's where people usually get scared but it's really easy so don't worry!
3. Go to your Blogger dashboard/Layout/Edit HTML
4. Check the box that says 'Expand Widget Templates'
5. Find the following code (you can go to the top of your browser and click on Edit and then Find and put in the code and it will find it for you..)
6. Directly above that code, paste the code you copied from TweetMeme. It will look like this...
7. Between that code and the data:post.body code I added breaks (<)br> so that there was a space between my retweet button and my post. That's up to you if you want to add one or not. Here's what that looks like close up...
8. Preview your layout to make sure it looks right and then save it.
You now have a retweet button that is on every post! Now people who visit you can retweet your specific post and not just your blog in general!