4/19/10

BlogHer

I'm only talking to women today. Sorry guys. You'll have to come back a different day.

If you've been in the blogging world for long I'm sure you've heard of BlogHer. BlogHer is a community just for women bloggers. Here's just a little of what they say...
At BlogHer.com, you’ll find the best conversations led by women in social media. A curated selection of authentic voices. Life well said.
 
BlogHer is a community and media company created in partnership with women in social media. 

Today, BlogHer is the largest community of women who blog: 20+ million unique visitors per month (Nielsen Netratings). Engaged, influential and info-savvy, these women come to BlogHer to seek and share advice, opinions and recommendations. BlogHer’s team works hard to bring you the best and brightest conversations, writers and speakers – online and in person.
I created my profile there today and can't wait to get involved in all that they offer! It's pretty exciting to me!

Just click here to get there :) Sign up and join all the women who are a part of this great site! It's free...that's always awesome!

Want to hear more before you go? Ok. Here's Katie Couric talking both about BlogHer and with some of The Mommy Bloggers...











post signature

0 of the people I love gave me love:

Get Free Shots from Snap.com