4/9/10

Lots of love ♥

I FINALLY figured out what was wrong with my comment form...I had it hiding the existing comments but now it's all fixed up and I'm totally happy with it! Now on with my love...

I got lots of awards ♥

The first ones are from a new blog I'm following The Johnson Diaries: Life on the Edge. I've visited Lola lots of times because she participates in several of the memes that I participate in but I just started following her. I should have done it earlier...she has an awesome blog :)

The awards she gave me are for my blog Me & My Memes. They are The Lola Award & The Superior Scribbler Award...




Photobucket




Photobucket


My next award is from the beautiful Jingle. It's The You Make My Blog Smile Award...




Photobucket


And my other awards are from my dear friend Shakira @ You Are Never Alone. They are The Mischief Maker Award (hehe do I make mischief?), The Friends Forever Award, The Most Promising Poet Award and The Princess Playground Award...




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Thank you ladies for all my awards! I just love them ♥

Click on their blog names to visit them all. I know you'll love them as much as I do :)

On another note I was up late last night playing...did you notice? I changed up all my blogs except my Memes blog (because it's fairly new and I'm still in love with it's template lol). I was especially happy to see that my cookbook is in the Top 100 Food Blogs on Technorati. Woohoo! That made me happy. You know how much I adore visitors!

That's all the love I have for you today. Come back soon and have a wonderful day!




post signature

0 of the people I love gave me love:

Get Free Shots from Snap.com