4/1/10

Blog buttons, new blogs and an offer

I decided to go through the newest blogs I'm following and see if they had any buttons because you know I loooooove buttons :) These are the ones I found...





Otin's Button


The Un Mom










And Shark Bait's button which somehow I have missed every single time I've been there (sorry!)..



Which made me realize that I hadn't told you the new blogs I'm following in a little bit...yikes! Sorry I forgot! Here they are:






Now.. I said I had an offer and I do. Would you like a blog button? Would you like for me to make you one? If you do then just leave me a comment on this post and I'll talk to you about what you would like and we'll get you one made :) Happy Thursday everyone!



post signature

4 of the people I love gave me love:

Doris Sturm said...

I might want one, Kathy, if I understood what it's for? Why would you need a "button" for your blog and why is it called a button? Isn't it just a widget picture with a link?
(shows you what I know)

Shark Bait said...

I have a blog button, but I don't really like it very much. I am not very visually creative, and ma better with words.

So if you're in a generous, and bored, mood, I won't turn down your kind offer.

(I assume my button was too ugly to rate a mention before now)

;-)

Unknown said...

I would like one.. Kathy! Can you? Love you!
hugs
shakira

william manson said...

very nice dear, as always thinking of others xxx

Post a Comment

I hope you have a beautiful day! ♥

Get Free Shots from Snap.com