4/5/10

I'm wondering....

I told y'all that I was re-testing the comment form Intense Debate to see if I could get it to work correctly. I really like it except...

Here's the weird part...

It works PERFECTLY on archived posts, showing all the comments and replies but it only shows some of the comments on my most current post and it only shows them some of the time. AND if I go directly to my post (not from my dashboard or from my email) it says I have no comments at all when in reality I have several. 

I'm still trying to figure out why this is doing this and the people at Intense Debate have emailed me so hopefully I'll get it all figured out and working perfectly on all my posts. That would be great because I really do like the comment form much better than Blogger's comment form! Maybe I'll find out at midnight.

Some sleep would be great too...wish me luck on that one :) 





post signature

0 of the people I love gave me love:

Get Free Shots from Snap.com