4/2/10

Wow! I'm stunned!

I have TWO more awards to share with y'all today...I just can't believe it! I love awards (as you know) but don't just give me awards because I said I love them lol..I like to deserve them :)

That does NOT pertain to today's awards though! It's just for FUTURE awards! My sweet friend Shakira really wanted me to have today's awards because she loves me :) Guess what? I love her back ♥

Here are the awards:

I'm supposed to do this survey, answering with just one word (I'm pretty sure I've done this survey before because it's TOTALLY familiar but I'll try to give different answers this time lol)


Survey:
*Where is your cell phone? 
Gone!
*Your Hair?
Crazy
*Your Mother?
Wonderful
*Your Father?
Passed :(
*Favorite Food?
MACANDCHEESE (what? I made it one word!)
*Your Dream Last Night?
Fuzzy
*Your Favorite Drink?
Coffee
*Your Dream/Goal?
Live
*What Room are you in?
Bedroom
*Your Hobby?
Photography
*Your Fear?
Scary
*Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Somewhere
*Where were you last night?
Here
*Something that you aren't?
Mean
*Muffins?
Banana
*Wish List Item?
Money :)
*Where did you grow up?
Everywhere
*Last thing you did?
Type...
*What are you wearing?
Clothes...
*Your TV?
On
*Your pets?
BAD!
*Friends?
Good ♥
*Your Life?
Paused
*Your Mood?
Good
*Missing someone?
Yes
*Vehicle?
None
*Something you're not wearing?
Makeup
*Your favorite store?
Walmart
*Your favorite color
Rainbow :)
*When was the last time you laughed?
Seconds
*Last time you cried?
Days
*Your best friend?
Love
*One place that I go to over and over?
Internet
*One person who emails you regularly?
Mom
*Favorite place to eat?
Table ;)

Thank you dear Shakira for these awards! ♥





post signature

2 of the people I love gave me love:

Unknown said...

You ROCK it , GIRL!
Great job ... love your answers!
Macandcheese is berry good too!

Happy Easter!

hugs
shakira

william manson said...

many congrats dear, well deserved xx

Post a Comment

I hope you have a beautiful day! ♥

Get Free Shots from Snap.com