4/30/10

Updating myself

I am the first one to admit that I am terrible about updating my own stuff. I'm all for fixing up other people's stuff and having it perfectly up to date, but when it comes to MY blogs, I'm super slow. Sorry about that. I don't think I'm lazy...I just think I get distracted easily and forget stuff. Soooo...

Today I went through my posts and updated both my **BLOG TIPS** and my Awards and Prizes tabs that you can find at the top of this page.

Then I went through y'alls blogs looking for buttons and found lots of them that I needed to share. Some of them, like blueviolet @ A Nut in a Nutshell, I've followed for a long time but they've been busy updating and I haven't caught up with them until now. Not that I haven't read them. I read everyone all the time. I just haven't posted their new stuff yet. 

You can get to each of these blogs simply by clicking on their buttons (including blueviolet's pretty new purple button....by the way, she has LOTS and LOTS of giveaways so you should really visit her if you like getting free stuff!). Their sites will open in a new tab so don't worry about clicking like crazy and losing me. You'll still have me and you'll get them so CLICK AWAY!! 
































I've also started following a new cooking blog, Laurie Holcombe aka Laurie's Kitchen. You can click here to visit her and also get to know her on my cookbook today where she is my Featured Chef by clicking here. She is pretty awesome and I think you'll like her!


And last but not least, the beautiful Ji @ Jingle has given me some awards that I need to share with you...



Thank you so much Ji!! You are so sweet ♥ I'd like to share all of these awards with all of you reading this so please take them and proudly post them or whatever you want to do :)

Have a great day everyone!



post signature

0 of the people I love gave me love:

Get Free Shots from Snap.com