4/27/10

New blogs

First let me tell you that my computer has issues. It hates the internet suddenly which really bites because I love the internet but I can't seem to figure out what the issue is so for now I'm just babying it and goin' on.

This means that I'm writing today's posts now (Monday night) while the goober my computer is cooperating and will schedule them for tonight at midnight or so...

Hopefully I'll be able to get online tomorrow and visit all of you but if not, I'll be there as soon as I can!

Now let me tell you that I am a horrible person! Ok, not really, but I am really bad about forgetting to tell you about new blogs that I follow. So, finally, here are the newest blogs that I follow:

  • Chronicles of Marnia (this is one of the FOTTSP bloggers and I finally found my way over to her blog...sorry it took me so long!)

And she has a cutsie button :-)




*By the way Beth, something is wrong with your button code on your Garden Gate blog. It won't let you copy it sweetie...just thought I'd let you know!* 

  • Graceful (I've tried to follow Michelle's blog before but it would never let me. It finally is letting me but now it won't let me leave comments...yikes)




And one more new button....click on it to visit duane~scott :)











post signature

0 of the people I love gave me love:

Get Free Shots from Snap.com